Glasgow Bus Partnership – Improving Bus Travel (Glasgow City Council)Deadline 31 August 2022
“The Glasgow Bus Partnership Fund seeks to improve bus service provision in the Glasgow region. The first five corridors being considered are:
- Paisley Road West; (Glasgow Central Station to Paisley Gilmour Street Station)
- Dumbarton Road; (Clydebank Railway Station to High Street Station)
- Maryhill Road; (Bearsden Cross and From Boclair Road via Canniesburn Toll to Glasgow Central Station)
- Great Western Road; (Kilbowie Roundabout to High Street) and
- Pollokshaws Road (Glasgow Central Station to Shawlands then Pollokshaws Road to Thornliebank Railway Station and Kilmarnock Road to Eastwood Toll).”
Comments are being sought by 31 August.