Join the collective voice for sustainable transport and become a member of Transform Scotland.
Information and expertise
- Stay informed with the latest news and expert opinion on all matters transport.
- Benefit from our extensive experience in research and public affairs.
- Attend our workshops and learning events to get specialist and insider information.
- Receive our newsletter and get notifications about the latest transport news.
- Join our influential, well-connected, independent and widely-respected campaigning organisation.
- Work with us to influence national and local government policy on transport and environment.
- Get support for your interests and campaigns.
- Partner with us on joint research projects, events and activities to publicise your transport work and increase your reach and impact in Scotland.
- Network with like-minded people across Scotland by attending our regular member sessions and events.
- Join a vibrant group of organisations who recognise the fundamental role transport plays in everyday life, and the benefits it has to our climate, health and economy.
- Be part of the collective voice for sustainable transport in Scotland.
- Be part of the only organisation that represents all modes of cleaner, greener transport, from bikes to ferries and everything in between.
- Be part of the only organisation that unites all sectors and organisations, from grassroots campaign groups, environmental charities, walking and cycling organisations, to transport companies, local authorities and universities, plus interested individuals.
How to join
I am an organisation
Sign up your organisation with our Transform Scotland Membership Application Form.
I am an individual
Become a Transform Scotland supporter by making an annual or monthly donation via direct debit.
You choose how much you want to donate.
If you are interested in finding out more about membership, please contact us on 0131 243 2690 or send us an email.
As well as our brilliant team, we also have over 60 member organisations from across the public, private and third sector.