Transform Scotland works with decision-makers in the public, private and voluntary sectors, and with government at all levels in order to secure a better public and active travel network for everyone.
Our projects seek to:
- Make public transport more affordable and accessible for all
- Eliminate our public transport network’s reliance on fossil fuels
- Highlight the climate impacts of road building and other high-carbon transport investment decisions
- Cut traffic levels for a healthier, greener and less congested Scotland
- Hold the Scottish Government to account on its commitments to sustainable transport
- Encourage sustainable travel choices
Explore all of our ongoing projects below.
Join Us Today
Become a member of Transform Scotland today and join the campaign for sustainable transport.