Transform Scotland’s continued success is based on the support of our individual Supporters as well as our organisational Members, who include public transport operators, local authorities, and a wide variety of campaigning organisations.
Individuals can join as Supporters
As a Supporter, you will receive:
- Exclusive monthly policy briefings from us and our members
- Notifications on events and action alerts from us and our members
- An invitation to Transform Scotland’s monthly Members’ Sessions
- An invitation to Transform Scotland’s AGM
You can sign up as an individual Supporter online on our CAF Donate annual or monthly direct debit pages. Or if you would like to set up a Standing Order, then simply download our Standing Order form, fill it out and post it back to us (Transform Scotland, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PR).
Organisations can become Members
Organisations are able to support us by becoming a Transform Scotland Member.
Organisational membership of Transform Scotland ensures access to:
• Alliances and Partnerships: We are a vibrant network of public, private and third sector organisations who recognise not only the fundamental role transport plays in everyday life but the benefits which would be realised through a more sustainable transport system
• Information Services: Members’ Sessions, action alerts, event notifications and publications across all areas of sustainable transport
• Support in Policy Matters: Up-to-date, relevant information and support on sustainable transport issues, including our monthly Policy Briefing on current issues in transport
You also have the opportunity to sit on our Board of Directors. (The Transform Scotland Board is elected by the member organisations, in accordance with the rules set out in our Articles of Association.)