Transform Scotland is recruiting new Policy Forum members!
- Do you have an interest in sustainable transport?
- Are you knowledgeable in transport policy, public finance and/or economic appraisal?
- Do you have good communication skills?
If it’s a ‘yes’ to all of the above, then you could be the perfect person to join Transform Scotland’s Policy Forum!
Our Policy Forum members volunteer their time to help influence transport policy in Scotland.
- Opportunity to create lasting change and influence debate in sustainable transport.
- Meet with like-minded individuals.
- Have your voice heard.
- Be part of Scotland’s national alliance for sustainable transport. Find out who we are and what we do here https://transform.scot/who-we-are/
Find the Policy Forum job description & person specification here. Meetings will mainly be held over Zoom, but with occasional in-person meetings and with invites to all of Transform’s other events.
We want to promote and encourage diversity amongst our Forum to ensure representative membership. We believe that people from all ages, genders and backgrounds bring valuable skills and experience.
To apply, submit a written statement (no more than 300 words) explaining why you’d be a good fit for our Policy Forum by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 6 December 2021 (deadline has been extended).