June Newsletter — Risky BusinessPublished 23 June 2020 by Transform Scotland
We are today sharing our June Newsletter. You can read the newsletter in full here.
- The risks of increased car use during the recovery from the Coronavirus pandemic.
- A summary of Transform’s four ‘National Development’ proposals published in response to the NPF4 consultation.
- A summary of the reports published as part of our Corona Recovery series. These covered:
- Just Recovery: reversing the lockdown inequalities.
- Active Recovery: Locking-in the active travel benefits.
- Connected Recovery: Connected Recovery: Enabling the digital commute.
- A members’ profile of Community Rail Network.
- A series of consultations relating to sustainable transport we would encourage those interested to consider responding to.