Transform Scotland has today confirmed all final speakers for its ‘Moving the Vote: Transport Conversations with the parties’ series.
Transform spokesperson Marie Ferdelman commented:
“We are very pleased to be joined by spokespeople from each of the five main political parties running in the upcoming Holyrood elections for our ‘Moving the Votes’ series. These events are a great opportunity for our members, the wider transport sector, and members of the public to engage with representatives from the main political parties in Scotland.
“Given that we are in a climate emergency and the transport sector accounts for the largest proportion of Scotland’s emissions, we look forward to hearing what each party has planned for the future of Scottish transport and how they will embed sustainability into their decision-making.”
Speakers for these events include:
- Graham Simpson MSP from the Scottish Conservative Party (February 15)
- Carole Ford from the Scottish Liberal Democrats (March 11)
- Sarah Boyack MSP from Scottish Labour (March 26)
- Alison Johnstone MSP from the Scottish Greens (April 9)
- Michael Matheson MSP from the Scottish National Party (April 23)